PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
This is here to notify you that any use of this site represents your compliance to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
The required user information for registering an account at Irish Luck includes, but is not limited to the following:
First and last name, a valid phone number, current residential address, an e-mail address, date of birth, and the user’s desired username and password.
PERSONAL INFORMATION USE
Please note that your collected information may be used for these following purposes:
- To run, advance and better services and activities at the Irish Luck Online Casino site;
- To promote Irish Luck Online Casino, and send you promotional and advertisement materials from our reliable partner casinos you might be interested in;
- To manage, preserve and develop the Irish Luck Casino site security and stored data;
- To build a variety of communicational bean between you and the Irish Luck Casino using service-related messages, transactional information and promotional information;
- To enforce the Irish Luck Casino’s Terms and Conditions;
- To abide by the standards, laws, regulations and law enforcement requests. This includes, but is not limited to, responding to subpoenas, court orders, or to any other legal process;
- To prevent, investigate and act upon fraudulent activities, security issues and/or technical problems.
Irish Luck guarantees that any data collected during your registration process remains protected and confidential. Some user data may be disclosed to certain third-party service providers such as data verifiers and payment processors.
Irish Luck Casino employs a state-of-the-art encryption technology to keep all transferred data secure. Once the data is transferred to our servers it is saved and stored while being constantly protected using the latest available firewall technologies. For more information regarding our security protocols or any other issue, please contact Irish Luck 24/7 Customer Support Team.
USER DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Irish Luck has made some changes to its User Data Protection Rights in accordance with the New European General Data Protection Regulation:
- The Right to Rectification: You have the right to request your personal data to be updated or altered.
- The Right to Be Forgotten: You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted.
- The Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request that your personal data be sent to another competitor or establishment.
- The Right to Object: You have the right to object to certain processing types or uses of your personal data.
- The Right of Access: You have the right to be informed whenever your personal data is collected, including information regarding its intended use.
Irish Luck Online Casino automatically logs in all IP addresses to verify the location from which the player accesses the casino.
HTML Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded from the website and saved on the user’s computer for record keeping. In addition to other uses, cookies assist Irish Luck Casino by recognizing players upon login.
Irish Luck Online Casino uses the following types of Cookies:
Session Cookie / Transient Cookie – Created when players navigate to the Irish Luck website and temporarily stored during the player’s browsing session to grant normal use of the website. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close the website;
First Party Cookie / Persistent Cookie – Used to remember players’ settings and preferences to allow players to navigate our site in a more optimal way. First Party cookies are stored on players’ computers while being read solely by our website. First Party Cookies are not automatically deleted once the website is closed.
Third Party Cookie – Used by other domains or websites who run content on the page you have navigated to. For example, third-party analytics companies use such cookies to analyze who accesses our website.
Flash Cookie – Used to optimize players’ experience while allowing an improved and more optimal gameplay. Adobe Flash data is saved on your computer while you access Irish Luck Casino’s games.
You may instruct your browser to block all cookies at any given time or to inform you whenever a cookie is being sent. Please note that blocking or rejecting cookies may affect your overall experience as well as making certain parts or services on our website not work accurately.